Early Registration $30/student – Between April 1 – May 31
- Thereafter $45/student – Between June 1 – Sep 30
- Due at time of enrollment; Non-refundable
REFER A NEW STUDENT TO THE ACADEMY & RECEIVE A POWER PLATE® TRAINING SESSION (value $85 for 1-on-1 session can be redeemed upon full enrolment)
Enrollment runs September to June
- Commitment to a 10 month Kids Program
- Your Investment varies on age and program. We offer a 5% discount for pay in full options & $15 savings on your Early Registration. Upon registration 1/3rd of the payment to include program fees and registration are due and non-refundable. Thereafter the remaining balance is divided into 6 equal payments from October 1-March 1.
- GST will be added to all associated fees above
- An administration fee of $50 will be applied to any NSF for declined credit cards
- A min. of 7 student is required to run each program
- Although we require a 10 month commitment we do understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise. In the event that you may need to cancel your child from one of our Kids Programs, we require the parent/legal guardian to submit a Kid’s Cancellation Request form no later than October 31st. Verbal notification and non-attendance are not considered withdrawals. Cancellations cannot be backdated.
- One third of the tuition and registration fee are non-refundable & there are no refunds on any tuition after October 31st
- All cancellations are subject to a $45 administration fee
- KIDS CANCELLATION REQUEST FORM
- 1-3 times per program year, parents/legal guardians will be invited to view their child’s classes.
- For your child’s development, regular attendance is required for students. Please inform the studio by email if your child will be missing classes. Please include Student’s Full Name, and class dates they will be absent for. Three or more unexplained absences within each term may result in dismissal from class(es). No refunds will be given. Students who sustain an injury that prevents them from attending regular classes must submit a valid doctor’s note and Kids CanceLlation Form. Any injuries sustained after October 31st, a pro-rated credit will be given minus a $45 administration fee. No backdating on credits will be given.
- Dress for Success! We have a standard dress code policy for the Kids Programs. Please refer to the KIDS DRESS CODE page. If you would like assistance in ordering the proper dance supplies, please contact us.
- PŪR Movement reserves the right to cancel a class/program at anytime due to insufficient enrolment.
- PŪR Movement reserves the right to have students photographed and used for publicity purposes, unless otherwise notified.
- By creating an account for my child, enrolling them into a class/program, and signing the electronic Liability Waiver form (parent/guardian signing for student and themselves), I understand that despite PŪR Movement’s precautions and top priorities on safety, injuries can occur. I understand that I assume all risks to the use of any and all spaces used by PŪR Movement, and agree to release and hold harmless PŪR Movement, including its teachers and its staff members as well as the facilities used by PŪR Movement, from any cause of action, claims or demands or any nature whatsoever, now and in the future. I will not look to PŪR Movement for reimbursement for any loss, injury, or damage. I/we unconditionally release and forever discharge any and all claims, demands, actions, and causes of actions, whatsoever arising from, or in any manner connected with, or growing out of the use in any manner whatsoever, of the pictures and sound of me taken by PŪR Movement for internal or external use coverage/production, internal or external media, including but not limited to publications, website, videos, and presentations.
- PŪR Movement reserves the right to refuse admittance and services; and to dismiss any student/parents not acting in accordance/abiding with studio policy.
- PŪR Movement reserves the right to determine the appropriate level of study for each student.
- Monthly receipts can be emailed to you for your records and for the Children’s Art and Fitness Tax Credit.