Food for thought —> Here are some of our recommendations – Give them a try!
- WARM LEMON WATER – A wonderful morning drink that aids in digestion and detoxes the body
- NUTRIENT VALUE – Lemons are filled with calcium, potassium, vitamin C and pectin fibre
- HEALTHY BODY PH – Lemons are alkaline and create a beneficial body PH
- ADD SOME EXTRAS – Grind or slice up some organic Ginger to aid with problems of indigestion, gas, acid reflux, nausea and to beat a bad cold!
- MAKE IT FRUITY – We love organic lemon water with organic strawberries! Not to mention the added boost of Vitamin C, Folic Acid, and Potassium.
- AROUND THE HOUSE – squeeze lemon juice onto the counters or dilute it into a spray bottle to clean your house! It has great antiseptic and natural disinfecting properties.
We love keeping it simple in the kitchen. Here is a great smoothie recipe that takes just minutes to whip up!
STEP 1 – take 1 cup of organic frozen strawberries
STEP 2 – take 1 cup of Coconut water (substitute filtered water or coconut milk)
STEP 3 – Give you smoothie a boost. Add a scoop of Collagen Protein or Grass-fed Protein
STEP 4 – blend in a Vitamix blender (or blender of choice)
Additional Options – Sweeten with Organic Raw Honey. For a thicker smoothie mix in an organic banana. Need to increase your protein? Add a scoop of Collagen Protein or Grass-fed Protein.
Grass-fed Protein to-go packets